- chicken breasts, boned and skinned6
- unsweetened apple juice1 cups
- ground ginger1/4 teaspoons
- cornstarch1 tablespoons
- unpared red apples, chopped2 cups
- celery, sliced2 stalks
- raisins3 tablespoons
- sliced green onion1 tablespoons
- lemon juice1 tablespoons
- salt, opt.1/4 teaspoons
Place chicken, 1/2 cup apple juice, and lemon juice, salt and pepper in non stick skillet.
Heat to boiling, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until chicken is tender and done.
Remove chicken. Mix remaining apple juice and cornstarch. Stirring constantly. Add
remaining ingredients. Arrange chicken on plate. Top with sauce.