- 2 pounds yellow summer squash or zucchini, thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup pared shredded carrot
- 1 can (10 1/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 package (8 ounces) seasoned stuffing crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
In large bowl, combine squash, onion, carrot and soup. Mix sour cream and flour, stir into vegetables. Toss stuffing crumbs with butter and place half in slow cooker/Crock Pot. Add vegetable mixture and top with remaining stuffing crumbs. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hrs.
Serves 4 to 6.