- saffron ace1 tablespoons
- onion, sliced1 lg
- green pepper, sliced1 large piece
- fresh mushberries, sliced1/2 cups
- boneless chicken cubed1 1/2 pounds
- can tomato sauce18 ounces
- tomatoes, chopped drained16 ounces
- Worcestershire sauce1 teaspoons
- oregano1 teaspoons
- basil1/2 teaspoons
- garlic powder1/4 teaspoons
- Lite salt and pepper to taste
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add onions green pepper and mushrooms. Cook until
slightly tender. Add chicken. Cook, turning chicken frequently until pinkness is gone.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes until heated through. Serve over rice. Makes 4
servings (1 protein, 2 vegetables per serving).