- chicken, cooked and boned1 medium
- margarine1 tablespoons
- green pepper, chopped1/2 lg
- onion1 medium
- fresh mushrooms, sliced, or 1(4 oz.) can mushrooms, sliced1/2
- cream of mushroom soup or cream of chicken soup2 cans
- cream of tomato soup2 cans
- chicken broth1 can
- jar green olives, drained1 (7 oz.)
- worcestershire sauce2 tablespoons
- tabasco sauce3 drops
- salt1 teaspoons
- pepper1/4 teaspoons
- spaghetti2 (7 oz.) pkgs.
- sharp cheddar cheese, grated5 ounces
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Melt margarine in large pan and add green pepper, onion and mushrooms. Sauté until tender. Add the soups, broth, olives, worcestershire sauce and tabasco. Simmer gently for 15 minutes, then add chicken, drained spaghetti and salt and pepper. Remove from heat and add 3/4 of the cheese. DO NOT cook after adding the cheese. Use the remaining cheese by sprinkling it over the spaghetti after pouring it into serving dish.