- beef tenderloin steaks, 1 inch thick4
- crushed seasoned pepper or ground black pepper vegetable cooking spray2 teaspoons
- chopped shallots3 tablespoons
- Swanson® Beef Broth (regular, Lower Sodium or Certified Organic)1 cups
- Burgundy wine or other dry red wine1/2 cups
- Dijon-style mustard2 tablespoons
- butter1 tablespoons
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
== Directions ==
Season steaks with pepper. Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat 1 minute. Add steaks and cook until desired doneness, turning once. Remove and keep warm.
Add shallots and cook and stir until tender. Stir in broth, wine and mustard. Heat to a boil. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until sauce is reduced to about 1 cup. Stir in butter. Serve sauce with steaks. Garnish with parsley.