- catsup1 cups
- chili sauce2/3 cups
- brown sugar4 tablespoons
- chopped onion4 tablespoons
- Worcestershire sauce2 tablespoons
- prepared mustard2 tablespoons
- celery seed2 teaspoons
- salt1/2 teaspoons
- Dash of Tabasco (optional)
- thin slices of lemon6 pieces
In a saucepan melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add 2 cloves of garlic, crushed. Cook 4-5 minutes. Then add ingredients listed above.
Bring to a boil. Place chicken in a shallow pan. Pour boiling sauce over it. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, basting often with sauce. Alternative method: Cover chicken and sauce and bake at 200 degrees for 2 hours, uncover and bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.