- pork spareribs, cut into serving size pieces3 pounds
- pure maple syrup1 cups
- frozen orange juice concentrate3 tablespoons
- ketchup3 tablespoons
- soy sauce2 tablespoons
- Dijon mustard1 tablespoons
- Worcestershire sauce1 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon1 teaspoons
- clove garlic, minced1
- green onions, minced2
- toasted sesame seeds1 tablespoons
== Directions ==
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place ribs meat side up on a rack in a 9×13 inch roasting pan. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake for 1 1/4 hours.
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine maple syrup, orange juice concentrate, ketchup, soy sauce, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in curry powder, garlic and green onions. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove ribs from roasting pan, remove rack, and drain excess fat and drippings. Return ribs to pan, cover with sauce, and bake uncovered for 35 minutes, basting occasionally. Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving.