- sugar2 teaspoons
- cornstarch2 teaspoons
- ground ginger1/4 teaspoons
- reduced-sodium soy sauce1/4 cups
- white wine vinegar1 tablespoons
- beef flank steak, thinly sliced1 pounds
- medium green peppers, julienned2 pieces
- vegetable oil1 teaspoons
- Hot cooked rice
== Directions ==
In a large bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, ginger, soy sauce and vinegar until smooth. Add beef and toss to coat; set aside.
In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry green peppers in oil until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep warm. Add beef with marinade to pan; stir-fry for 3 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness. Return peppers to pan; heat through. Serve over rice if desired.