- mushroom stems and pieces, undrained1 (4 ounce) cans
- butter or margarine, melted2 tablespoons
- package seasoned stuffing mix1 (6 ounce)
- beef flank steak1 3/4 pounds
- packet dry brown gravy mix1 (.75 ounce)
- chopped green onion1/4 cups
- dry red wine or beef broth1/4 cups
== Directions ==
In bowl, toss the mushrooms, butter and dry stuffing mix. Spread over steak to within 1 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; tie with kitchen string. Place in a slow cooker.
Prepare gravy mix according to package directions; add onions and wine or broth. Pour over meat. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Remove meat to a serving platter and keep warm. Strain cooking juices and thicken if desired. Remove string from roll-up; slice and serve with gravy.