- distilled white vinegar1/2 cups
- eggs3 pieces
- vegetable oil2 teaspoons
- white sugar2/3 cups
- mustard powder1 tablespoons
- butter, melted1 tablespoons
- all-purpose flour3 tablespoons
- salt1 teaspoons
- ground black pepper1/2 teaspoons
- milk1 cups
- water3 cups
== Directions ==
In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, oil, white sugar, mustard, melted butter, flour, salt, and pepper. Mix in milk and water. Set aside.
Heat vinegar in the top of a double boiler over boiling water. Gradually fold egg mixture into the hot vinegar. Cook until the sauce thickens, stirring constantly.