- zucchini, sliced2
- large potato, sliced1
- bunch green onions, chopped1
- large carrots, sliced2
- fillets cod4 (4 ounce)
- dried dill weed1 tablespoons
- roma (plum) tomatoes, sliced2
- fresh red chile pepper, seeded and chopped1
- 1 tablespoon1 tablespoons
- fresh lemon juice1 tablespoons
- sea salt to taste
- coarsely ground black pepper to taste
== Directions ==
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×12 inch baking dish.
In the baking dish, arrange the zucchini, potato, green onions, and carrots. Place the cod on top of the vegetables, and sprinkle with dill. Arrange tomato slices over the cod, and sprinkle with red chile pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice, and season with sea salt and pepper.
Cover dish with aluminum foil, and bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until vegetables are tender and fish is easily flaked with a fork.