- 1 lb. lean steak, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
- 6 c. water (hot)
- 2 carrots, peeled & shredded
- 1 stalk finely chopped celery
- 1 tomato, peeled & chopped
- 1 c. pkg. biscuit mix
- 6 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
With pot on low, sprinkle steak with dry onion soup mix. Pour hot water over steak. Stir in carrots, celery and tomato. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or until meat is tender. Turn pot control to HIGH. In separate small bowl, combine biscuit mix with parsley. Stir in milk with fork until mixture is moistened. Drop dumpling mixture into Crock Pot with a teaspoon. Cover and cook on high for about 30 minutes.
Makes 5-6 servings.