- cream cheese, softened3 ounces
- orange marmalade2 tablespoons
- curry powder2 teaspoons
- salt3/4 teaspoons
- pepper1/4 teaspoons
- finely minced cooked chicken3 cups
- minced green onion3 tablespoons
- celery3 tablespoons
- finely chopped almonds, toasted1 cups
In a mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
Beat until smooth. Stir in chicken, onion and celery.
Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in almonds. Cover and chill until firm (can
refrigerate up to 2 days).
Yield: about 5 dozen appetizers.