- dried beef, rinsed1 (2 1/4 oz.) pkg.
- chicken breasts, halved and boned3-4
- slices smoked, lean bacon6-8
- cream of mushroom soup1 (10 3/4 oz.) can
- sour cream mixed with 1/4 c. flour1/4 cups
Arrange dried beef on bottom of greased crockpot. Wrap each piece of chicken with a strip of bacon and place on top of the dried beef. Mix soup, sour cream and flour together. Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours (or on high for 3 to 4 hours). Serve over hot buttered noodles or with rice. Serves 6 to 8.