- package farfalle (bow tie) pasta1 (8 ounce)
- margarine1 tablespoons
- milk1 1/4 cups
- creamy pesto sauce mix1 (1.2 ounce) package
- fresh spinach, rinsed and thinly sliced2 cups
- sliced fresh mushrooms1/2 cups
- tuna, drained3 (6 ounce) cans
- roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped3
== Directions ==
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
In a large saucepan, melt the margarine over medium-high heat. Add milk and pesto sauce mix; bring to a boil stirring constantly with a wire whisk until well blended and boiling. Reduce heat and add spinach and mushrooms. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add cooked pasta, tuna and tomatoes, stirring gently to coat. Cook 3 to 5 minutes until thoroughly heated.