- steak sauce (such as A1В®)1/4 cups
- ketchup1/4 cups
- Worcestershire sauce1 tablespoons
- soy sauce1 tablespoons
- minced garlic1 tablespoons
- water1/4 cups
- country style pork ribs4 (6 ounce)
- onion, cut into rings (optional)1
== Directions ==
Whisk together steak sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic, and water in a bowl until smooth.
Place the pork ribs in a saucepan with a lid, and pour the sauce over the ribs. Spread raw onion rings over the ribs, and cover the pan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and simmer the ribs in the sauce for 45 minutes, or until tender.