- package rotini pasta1 (8 ounce)
- olive oil1 tablespoons
- onion, chopped1
- ground turkey8 ounces
- green bell pepper, chopped1
- whole kernel corn, drained1 (15 ounce) cans
- chili powder1 tablespoons
- dried oregano1 tablespoons
- salt1/2 teaspoons
- tomato sauce1 (8 ounce) cans
- barbecue sauce3/4 cups
== Directions ==
In a large pot with boiling salted water cook rotelle pasta until al dente. Drain.
Meanwhile, in a large non-stick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat, add onion and cook until onion for 2 minutes, or until softened. Add ground turkey and cook until no pink remains, about 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in chopped green bell pepper, corn, chili powder, dried oregano, salt, tomato sauce, and BBQ sauce. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until slightly thickened, about 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In a large serving bowl, combine the turkey mixture with the pasta. Serve immediately.