- beef short ribs, 2-1/2 inches long4 pounds
- Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce2/3 cups
- sesame seeds, toasted1 tablespoons
- sugar1 teaspoons
- hot pepper sauce2 teaspoons
- large cloves garlic, pressed2
== Directions ==
Score meaty side of ribs, opposite bone, 1/2 inch apart, 1/2 inch deep, lengthwise and crosswise. Place ribs in large plastic food storage bag.
Combine teriyaki sauce, sesame seed, sugar, pepper sauce and garlic; pour over ribs. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat all pieces. Refrigerate 4 hours, turning bag over occasionally.
Remove ribs; discard marinade.
Grill or broil 4 inches from hot coals or heat source 15 to 18 minutes, or until ribs are brown and crisp. Turn ribs over occasionally.