- package pizza crust mix1 (6.5 ounce)
- medium unpeeled potatoes, baked and cooled3
- butter or margarine, melted1 tablespoons
- garlic powder1/4 teaspoons
- dried Italian seasoning1/4 teaspoons
- sour cream1 cups
- bacon strips, cooked and crumbled6
- green onions, chopped3
- shredded mozzarella cheese1 1/2 cups
- shredded Cheddar cheese1/2 cups
== Directions ==
Prepare crust according to package directions. Press dough into a lightly greased 14-in. pizza pan; build up edges slightly. Bake at 400 degrees F for 5-6 minutes or until crust is firm and begins to brown.
Cut potatoes into 1/2-in. cubes. In a bowl, combine butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Add potatoes and toss. Spread sour cream over crust; top with potato mixture, bacon, onions and cheeses. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.